- This Reaching Readers Pack from One Sharp Bunch & Proud to be Primary is just fabulous! Full of alphabet games and activities for guided reading and small group instruction. I can’t wait to use this in my classroom.
- The Writing Stations Bundle from A Smiling Teacher looks amazing!! This includes writing paper, posters, and vocab cards for the whole year!! How great is that!? It’s easy to prep and use and my kiddos will love it.
- It’s no secret that I LOVE Whimsy Clips!! Her clipart is always adorable and so useful in my classroom for bulletin boards and worksheets. I hope to snag her amazing Alphabet Clipart Bundle… I know that I will find so many uses for it in my classroom!
- Finally, my friend Missing Tooth Grins has an incredible bundle called Tackling Topic Sentences. My first graders struggle with writing topic sentences, and I know that this awesome resource will help them! My kiddos already LOVE Math Journals from Missing Tooth Grins, (seriously, they cheer when we do them every day!) so I know that they will love this resource too. 🙂
- Super Star Sentence: So this pack is probably my most favorite resource EVER! I have the anchor chart hanging in my room and refer to it all the time whenever my kiddos are writing! I constantly remind them to write a “super star sentence” and they know exactly what that means! This resource is full of writing templates, games, anchor charts, posters, and much more. 🙂
- Kindergarten Comprehension Passages: I am pretty proud of this resource! I feel like this is such a valuable tool for emergent readers. This pack includes basic comprehension passages with CVC words and pre-primer sight words. They are designed for minders to read on their own to help build their confidence! I also included tracking dots underneath each word so that students can follow along as they read.
- Comprehension Minis: Growing Bundle: This pack has been a labor of love for almost a year now! I have one more month to add: December, and then the full year will be complete. Included in this bundle are fiction and non-fiction passages for each month, as well as reading response and writing pages. My students LOVE these stories!! My high kiddos do them independently, and I use them whole class with the rest of my students. They learn new vocabulary words and practice highlighting important information in the story. I just love using them in my classroom!
- December Print and Practice: This pack is designed to be quick and easy for the month of December! Just copy and go! I use these pages for morning work, homework, and early finishers. My students LOVE the holiday theme to the pages too. I also have a December Print and Practice for First Grade. 🙂
Drumroll please…. Check out this HUGE giveaway package you can win by entering below! There is a resource from almost everyone in The Primary Pack, perfect for all primary grades!!
You can win my Super Star Sentence Pack that I talked about above!
Good luck, friends and happy shopping!
Now It’s Your Turn To Join The Fun!
Just a few rules to follow and you’re on your way:
- Download the images above!
- Add your personal holiday wishlist to the image titled “My Personal Black Friday Wishlist”
- Add your favorite sellers products from your TPT wishlist to the “My Classroom Black Friday Wishlist”
- Add your own products to the “For Your Black Friday Wishlist”
- Link up below to share your Black Friday Wishlists!
- Don’t forget to enter our fabulous giveaway above AND visit others linked up below!